Richmond, We Have Choices! We can make Chevron Cleaner and Safer!
Join Your Neighbors and Friends!
Tomorrow! July 9th
5:30 pm Rally, 6:30 pm Meeting
Richmond Planning Commission
Kennedy High School Cafeteria
4300 Cutting Blvd. Richmond, CA
- According to the Final EIR, Chevron’s proposed project will flood more pollutants and dangerous greenhouse gases into our community’s air.
- Chevron stands to expand profits and risk safety by changing the refinery’s processing capabilities. Chevron has chosen their profits over our health, our safety and our lives.
- We all have a choice and we are choosing to demand what we want of Chevron: JOBS – CLEAN AIR – SAFETY!
- The Richmond Planning Commission can choose to impose conditions on Chevron to reduce local pollution and increase safety.
- Please join the Richmond Environmental Justice Coalition (REJC) in testifying at Planning Commission:
5:30 pm- Rally – Power without Pollution Festival & Sign up to speak at the Planning Commission meeting
6:30 pm- Planning Commission Hearing
The REJC is: APEN, ACCE, CBE, CNA, RPA, Urban Tilth, West County Toxics Coalition and 350 Chevron Watch
For more info: Andres Soto 510.282.5363, Andres@cbecal.org